MARK YOUR CALENDARS
- What: the Southeast Michigan Children's Environmental Health Workshop
- Where: University of Michigan Dearborn – School of Management.
- When: Friday, May 11, 2001– 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Purpose: To bring health care providers, educators and citizens
who are active in asthma,
mercury/lead and pesticides together with local, county officials and school representatives
and others to discuss preventive strategies in the homes, schools and communities.
Presentations in each of the four major health topics will address the
three main areas of:
• Exposure prevention,
• Resources for testing, remediation and follow up, and
• Critical health issues.
- Key Note Presenter: Dr. Richard J. Jackson, Director, National Center
Health (NCEH) – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services – Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention
-Workshop registration brochures will be mailed April 18th
- For information regarding the workshop, contact Bill Parkus (email@example.com),
- Sponsored by the Southeast Michigan Initiative (SEMI)
begin:vcard n:Head, PhD, DABT;Rebecca A. tel;fax:734.994.2459 tel;work:734.994.6361 x-mozilla-html:TRUE org:Washtenaw County;Department of Environment & Infrastructure Services/DEIS adr:;;PO Box 8645;Ann Arbor;MI;48107-8645; version:2.1 email;internet:firstname.lastname@example.org title:Department Director fn:Rebecca A. Head, PhD, DABT end:vcard