Re: SG-W:/lots of families...

I don't know, I get the impression a lot of people mind higher density
developments very much.  Was just reading an AA News article about a
developer suing York township:

http://aa.mlive.com/news/index.ssf?/news/stories/20010315a930amc2yorksuit15.frm

Here's a quote, which doesn't seem at all unusual:

"But [a] neighbor...who lives across from the proposed development on Milkey
Road, said she felt reasonable development would involve five-acre lots, not
one-acre. More than 300 homes on the dirt road would disturb the area's
rural feel, she said."

Anyone have comments about this particular development, by the way?