Re: SG-W:/ New Business

As one of the organizers of last year's County parkland acquisition proposal,
let me give Jim Shaeffer a plug here. The Pheasants Forever endorsement was
very helpful to our marketing campaign, and we were very pleased to get it. I
got rid of my lawn last year, coincidentally, and I'm extremely pleased to be
rid of it. I've known Jim  for nearly 20 years, and have great respect for
his professionalism. I wish him well in his new environmental endeavor.
--Bill Hanson, Ann Arbor