Re: SG-W:/ mobile homes in A2 township?

In a message dated 4/23/2001 10:04:19 AM EST, amutch@waterford.lib.mi.us
writes:

<< Does anyone have any info. on this proposal? >>
I know a little bit.  It's land owned by Charles & Catherine Braun, the
latter being township clerk, and Edward Pardon.  Some of it I believe is
adjacent to the land recently protected by WPLT through an easement purchase
from Charles' brother David.  It's an enormous agricultural property, very
scenic, productive land at the northern entrance to Ann Arbor.  It's a bad
proposal and will hopefully be defeated, although a lengthy and expensive
lawsuit is likely.  The township has done its planning and does have other
land designated for MHP.

Barry Lonik
WPLT