Re: SG-W:/ Near Deadline -- County to Appoint Natural Areas Tech AdvisoryCommittee (fwd)

The resumes will be sent to the Wash Cty Parks & Rec commission for
their recommendation and the BOC will probably appoint their recommended
slate.  It is called "Technical Advisory Committee" because it is aimed
to be a panel of experts.