Re: SG-W:/ county commissioners

Jeff:  An excellent question.  My initial reaction is that fewer is better
(nothing against my urban commissioner friends!) as that would mean most of
the commissioner would have rural/open/agriculutural lands in their district
and hence be more receptive and responsive to the preservation of those
lands.  I'll be happy to hear other responses, though.  Certainly many of the
Ann Arbor comms are some of the most adamant supporters of land preservation.

Barry Lonik