SG-W:/ You're invited to attend the May 15 Sierra Club General Meeting

Friends,

There's much more to see in the far north than the Arctic National Wildlife
Refuge.  Local Sierra Club member Russ Taichman has explored some of the
most spectacular places in the Arctic over the last ten years.  On Tuesday,
May 15, he'll share the best of those explorations with us at the Huron
Valley Group's May General Meeting.  His program is titled "Ten Cool Years
of Arctic Adventures."

After the presentation, we invite you to meet others who share your
interests in exploring, enjoying, and protecting nature during our social
hour.  You can also learn about local Sierra Club activities ranging from
hikes and ski trips to conservation campaigns.  And for those of you who
want to help stop sprawl during your shopping trips, we'll have EarthCash
shopping vouchers available (so don't forget to bring your checkbook!).

Sierra Club/Huron Valley Group General Meetings are held on the third
Tuesday of each month at the beautiful Matthei Botanical Gardens, located at
1800 N. Dixboro Road (between Geddes and Plymouth Roads, east of US-23),
beginning at 7:30 pm.  Meetings are free and open to the public.  Newcomers
are welcome; no membership is required.

We hope to see you at Tuesday's meeting.  Please feel free to forward this
message to others who might be interested.

- Mike Sklar

Sierra Club events information: 734-480-7751 or
www.mirror.org/groups/mi-enviro