SG-W:/ Take action on global warming: Email the EPA

Friends,

The two attached emails contain links to web sites that automate the
submission of comments to EPA regarding the designation of greenhouse gases
as pollutants.  Comments really do matter -- the agency must respond to
comments, and their logic is subject to judicial review.

Personally, I think the draft emails could be better.  I edited mine to
contain the following points:

1) Based on Clean Air Act language and past regulatory precedent, pollutants
include those byproducts of human activity that damage human health, human
artifacts, and/or agricultural or natural ecosystems, either directly or
indirectly.
2) Greenhouse gases threaten human health (flooding, disease, drought),
human artifacts (flooding), and agricultural and natural ecosystems
(drought, flooding, temperature changes, reduced nutritional content of
plants exposed to elevated CO2 levels).
3) The impacts of global warming are sufficiently significant to warrant
designation of its causes -- greenhouse gases -- as pollutants, and to
warrant regulation of emissions  of those gases.

-- BEGIN included message

FREE TAPE!!! Achieve & maintain lasting SUCCESS, HAPPINESS &
WELL BEING even during challenging & uncertain times
with the revolutionary Sedona Audio Method.
http://click.topica.com/caaabSGaVxifZaVF0Dba/Sedona