SG-W:/ Cleanup Reminder

The Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy and our local division, the Superior
Land Conservancy, will host a cleanup at the Cherry Hill Nature Preserve in
Superior Township.  Please e-mail me if you have any questions or need better
directions.
Hope to see you there!
Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy

Saturday, May 19, 10 a.m.  Cleanup at Cherry Hill Nature Preserve.  We still
have assorted trash to remove from the 160-acre Cherry Hill Nature Preserve.
The preserve is on the north side of Cherry Hill Road, approximately 2 miles
west of Prospect Road.  Bring work gloves and heavy duty trash bags.  This is
a good project for scout or youth groups.