SG-W:/ JUNE EVENTS

The Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy and our local division, the Superior
Land Conservancy, will host two events during June.  Both will be held at our
LeFurge Woods Nature Preserve in Superior Township.  Please e-mail me if you
have any questions or need better directions.
Hope to see you there!
Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy

Saturday, June 9 beginning at 8 p.m.  Full Moon Campfire & Campout.  Use the
main entrance which is on the east side of Prospect Road, exactly 1/2 mile
north of Geddes Road (2 1/2 miles south of Ford Road).  Bring lawn chairs and
campfire refreshments.  Bring a tent if you want to take advantage of a free
camping opportunity.  Camp fire wood appreciated.

Saturday, June 16 at 10 a.m.  LeFurge Woods Wetland Cleanup.  Bring work
gloves and preferably boots as we do a cleanup around the wetland.  We may
also pull a little purple loosestrife and do small cleanups at other portions
of the Preserve.  Use the wetland entrance which is 3/4 mile north of Geddes
Road (1/4 mile south of Vreeland).