SG-W:/ Bluffs hike this Saturday

Friends,

Here's the best real estate deal I've seen in a long time.

Available:  The Bluffs.  17 acres of mature forest covering beautiful
	    hills and ravines, overlooking the Huron River in Ann Arbor.

For: 	    A hike sponsored by the Sierra Club this Saturday, June 16.

Cost:	    Free - you now own the Bluffs.

The Bluffs is now a City Park, and preserved forever.  Join botanist Annie
Hannan and Friends of the Bluffs co-founder John Satarino for a two hour
hike of The Bluffs and the adjoining 20 acre Bluffs Nature Area.  While
you hike you'll learn the history of the successful citizen campaign to
stop developers from bulldozing this terrific place, and you'll get a
mini-education on the plant and animal life that abound at the Bluffs.

The Bluffs hiking group will meet at the Ann Arbor City Hall parking lot
(5th and Huron) at 1 pm this Saturday (6/16) to carpool up to the Research
Center Drive turnaround (very limited parking) off N. Main where we'll
start the hike.  If you live near the Bluffs, feel free to walk to the
turnaround to join the hike around 1:15 pm.

Questions?  Contact Annie Hannan at 484-4906 or ahannan@online.emich.edu.

Let's celebrate our newest Park.

Doug Cowherd
Co-chair, Sierra Club-Huron Valley Group