Re: SG-W:/ Walk on the wild side?

Thanks for all the responses clearing up the confusion I caused.  Yes, the
Green Fair is tomorrow night, **Friday** - also the night I have my other
commitment.

I have to admit I'm not one for listening to the radio and I am not on Main
st too often so I didn't notice the banner.

I hope there is a good turn-out.

Donna

--On Thursday, June 21, 2001 1:34 PM -0400 Jason Frenzel