SG-W:/ SUMMER PICNIC

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!  SAVE THIS DATE!

The Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy will be holding its SUMMER PICNIC on
Saturday, August 25, 2001, at 12 Noon at the LeFurge Woods Nature Preserve in
Superior Township.

Activities include:  volleyball, water balloon toss, games for kids, and a
nature walk on the property.  We will also have a Silent Auction featuring a
number of items--from restaurant gift certificates to 4 hours of legal
service from a local attorney (additional gifts are still needed if you have
something to contribute).

This will be a pot luck barbecue--we will provide hot dogs, Italian sausage
and soft drinks...so bring your favorite side dish to pass.

Plan to attend!  A flyer is also being mailed to all Conservancy members.

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy