SG-W:/ Fwd: E-M:/ MI Watershed web page update

Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 10:31:55 -0400
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
From: Geoffrey Habron <habrong@msu.edu>
Subject: E-M:/ MI Watershed web page update
Sender: owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net

Greetings! After many moons, I've updated my Michigan Watershed web page. I encourage you to check it out and let me know if there are other links to include and how helpful (or not) it is. Thanks. :)
<http://www.msu.edu/~habrong/miwtrshd.htm>htm

Geoffrey Habron Assistant Professor, Michigan State University
Department of Fisheries and Wildlife Department of Sociology
13 Natural Resources Building 316 Berkey Hall
East Lansing, MI 48824 East Lansing, MI 48824
517-432-8086 voice 517-355-6639 voice
517-432-1699 fax 517-432-2856 fax
habrong@msu.edu
<http://www.msu.edu/~habrong>http://www.msu.edu/~habrong