Re: SG-W:/ Fwd: E-M:/ Meet for mass transit in S.E. Michigan

I passed this message along from Bob Duda of Southeast Michigan Sierra Club.
Corridor means the area along the major highways, e.g., I-94, US23, M14. I
believe they are looking for input on transit needed as an alternative to
single occupancy automobiles along these routes.  The Washtenaw ISD means
Washtenaw Intermediate School District Teaching and Learning Center, 1819
S. Wagner Road (about one-fourth mile north of Scio Church Rd).