Re: SG-W:/ Fwd: E-M:/ Meet for mass transit in S.E. Michigan

Thanks for the additional info, Ron.  I see on the website that there will
be a second SEMCOG meeting in Washtenaw on Wednesday, September 5, 3-4:30
p.m., Ann Arbor Public Library, 343 South 5th Avenue, Ann Arbor to take
public input on transit issues.

>Liz Brater wrote:
>
>> I passed this message along from Bob Duda of Southeast Michigan Sierra Club.
>> Corridor means the area along the major highways, e.g., I-94, US23, M14. I
>> believe they are looking for input on transit needed as an alternative to
>> single occupancy automobiles along these routes.  The Washtenaw ISD means
>> Washtenaw Intermediate School District Teaching and Learning Center, 1819
>> S. Wagner Road (about one-fourth mile north of Scio Church Rd).
>
>Thanks, Liz! I also did a little homework and found a news release explaining
>this at the SEMCOG website
><http://www.semcog.org/news/releases/transitplan.html>.
>
>Ron Torrella
>Arbor Ridge Condominium Association