SG-W:/ TODAY! Land Use Task Force Meeting

Friends,

This evening at 7 p.m. in the Morris Lawrence Building at Washtenaw Community College, state Representative Chris Kolb will launch a Democratic Task Force on Land Use issues.  I am sure each of you are aware of the impact that state policy has on local fights to manage land better.  For example, our transportation investment policy plunks ever wider highways in some of our most precious agricultural land.  This forum gives you an opportunity to link your local fights to the efforts of state policy makers to reform land use decision-making.  I hope you will join us.  If you have any questions, please give me a call today or contact Representative Kolb's office at 517-373-2577.

Thanks!

Conan

Conan Smith
Land Programs Director