SG-W:/ Picnic Reminder

The Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy will host our annual Summer Picnic on
Saturday, August 25, at 12 Noon, rain or shine.

The Picnic will be at our 261-acre LeFurge Woods Nature Preserve in Superior
Township.  The entrance is on the east side of Prospect Road, exactly 1/2
mile north of Geddes Road..

Bring lawn chairs, a dish to pass, and...of course...friends and family.  We
will provide hot dogs, Italian sausage and soft drinks.

Activities will include volleyball, a water balloon toss, a nature walk with
a naturalist around the property, and games for kids.  This year, we will
also have a Silent Auction.  Prizes include gift certificates to local stores
and restaurants, suncatchers, books, a 35 mm camera, proof collectors coins,
4 hours with an attorney, cappuccino cups...and more!

We still could use some more items for the silent auction, so if you have any
items which you would like to contribute, please let me know.

Hope to see you at the picnic.  If you plan to come, an RSVP would be helpful
to help us plan for food.  (You are encouraged to attend even if you do not
RSVP).  Thanks.

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy