SG-W:/ FULL MOON CAMPFIRE

Can you believe it's almost September?

Our next Full Moon Campfire at LeFurge Woods will be held this Saturday,
September 1, beginning at 7 p.m.  Bring lawn chairs and campfire
refreshments.  Free camping is also available--it should be great weather to
spend the night.

LeFurge Woods is in Superior Township on the east side of Prospect Road.  The
entrance to the campfire area is exactly 1/2 mile north of Geddes (2 1/2
miles south of Ford Road).  E-mail me if you need better directions.

Hope to see you there!

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy
www.comnet.org/smlc