SG-W:/ Dave Dempsey to Discuss Book, 9/28

	The Ecology Center is pleased to announce that on Friday,
Sept. 28th at p.m., at the Shaman Drum Bookstore in Ann Arbor, Dave
Dempsey will discuss his recently published book, "Ruin & Recovery.
Michigan's Rise as a Conservation Leader". Dave is a former
environmental advisor to Gov. Blanchard and is currently the Policy
Advisor to The Michigan Environmental Council.We are thrilled to have
the opportunity to hear Dave discuss this tremendously important book
and hope you will attend.
	 The Shaman Drum Bookstore is located at 313 S. State Street
in downtown Ann Arbor (734-662-7407). The book is published by The
University of Michigan Press (www.press.umich.edu). A review of the
book appears in our latest newsletter and will be available shortly
on our web site: www.ecocenter.org. The reading is co-sponsored by
the Ecology Center.

Mary Beth Doyle, MPH
Environmental Health Project