SG-W:/ Attachments

In light of the risk of spreading nasty viruses (mostly unintentionally), could we agree to not send attachments to the list so as not to expose others. I've gotten into the routine of just tossing anything with an attachment that didn't arrive without prior mention and I suspect I'm going to be missing some information by doing so. Perhaps sending attachments on request -- to specific email addresses, rather than the list -- would be a good idea.

Just a suggestion, not a demand.

Ron Torrella