RE: SG-W:/ AATA bus routes

Surely, Pittsfield pays a millage to AATA. We do have AATA bus service, it
just doesn't seem to be expanding into the areas that have grown since that
service was introduced.

I'm happy to pay my share for a transportation millage -- I suspect that I
already do. I'd just like to be able to reasonably take advantage of what
I'm paying for!

Ron Torrella