SG-W:/ Full Moon Campfire

This is a late notice, but since the weather looks good...

The Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy will host our last Full Moon Campfire
for the year this Saturday, November 3, beginning at 6:00 p.m. and lasting,
perhaps, until 9 or 10 p.m...maybe later.  For those who wish to walk around
during daylight, the gates will be open by about 5 p.m.

The campfire will be held at our LeFurge Woods property, a 261-acre nature
preserve at the northeast corner of Prospect and Geddes Roads in Superior
Township.  The entrance driveway leading to the campfire area is on Prospect
Road exactly 1/2 mile north of Geddes Road (2.5 miles south of Ford Road).
E-mail me if you need better directions.

Bring lawn chairs and campfire refreshments.  Children, family and friends
are all welcome to attend.

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy
www.landconservancy.com