SG-W:/ SMLC Annual Program (ribbit)

The Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy and Superior Land Conservancy invite
you to attend our Annual Program which will be held this Saturday, November
10, at 1:30 p.m. at Matthaei Botanical Gardens.  Our feature presentation
will be a slide show by Sally Petrella, from Friends of the Rouge, on the
FROGS AND TOADS OF MICHIGAN.  Sally will also give an update on the frog and
toad survey which was conducted this year in the Rouge River watershed.
Learn how Conservancy properties compare to other areas in the watershed.

The program will be very light on business, with a brief update of what the
Conservancy has accomplished in the past year.  Nonmembers are welcome and
encouraged to attend.  Bring the whole family.  Refreshments will be served.

The Matthaei Botanical Gardens is located at 1800 North Dixboro Road, south
of Plymouth Road (with an Ann Arbor mailing address).  For a map or driving
directions, go to www.mapquest.com.  Hope to see you there!

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy
www.landconservancy.com