Re: SG-W:/ House Paves the Way to Smoother Roads

I'd be very interested to hear those figures, too.  Sign me up for any
effort aiming to convince the state of MI (and any other municipalities
that may be responsible) that maintaining mown turf grass in highway
corridors is a ridiculous waste of money and other resources.