Re: SG-W:/ Pittsfield open meeting on Newmarket settlement proposals

P_lease come to the meeting to find out more - thanks for posting this, ROBER98. Once again, I would like to know the identity of anyone posting to this listserv. I'm sure my past requests for your identity just slipped by - Please do post your name, so we can get to know you better! Thanks, Christina Lirones, Pittsfield Township

=============================================================== smartgrowth-washtenaw: Internet List and Forum for issues relating to sprawl, smart growth, and preservation of the quality of life in Washtenaw County. Postings to: smartgrowth-washtenaw@great-lakes.net For info, send email to majordomo@great-lakes.net with a one-line message body of "info smartgrowth-washtenaw" ===============================================================