SG-W:/ land use partners

Here is the text of a message regarding the next Land Use Partners
meeting.

I will send the agenda separately.

Vivienne Armentrout

Attached is the proposed agenda for the next meeting of the Land Use
Partners, hosted by the Washtenaw County Planning Department.  Most of
you should have received a "save the date" email a few weeks ago.  The
meeting will be held at the Washtenaw County Western Service Center (705
N. Zeeb Rd.) at 9:00 am on April 9th.  The room has yet to be
determined, but signs will be posted.

For those of you who are not familiar with the group, the Land Use
Partners held their first meeting on January 22, 2002.  The purpose of
the group is to bring together people from the community working on land
use issues, to increase communication, to share ideas and information,
and to coordinate our efforts as much as possible.  Please share this
invitation with others whom you think may be interested.

Please RSVP by replying to this email (perdue@co.washtenaw.mi.us) or by
calling me at (734) 222-6811.  Thanks, and hope to see you there!

--
Erin N. Perdu, AICP
Principal Planner