SG-W:/ Saturday "Surprise" Tour

The Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy had planned to host a "Salamander
Search" this coming Saturday, March 23, at 7:00 p.m. at the Cherry Hill
Nature Preserve...but due to the cool weather we are changing it to a
"Surprise" tour.  We have no idea what we will find--but we will look for it!

Bring a flashlight, wear some waterproof boots, and dress for the weather.
We will meet at the entrance to the Cherry Hill Nature Preserve (on Cherry
Hill Road in Superior Township, about 1.8 miles west of Prospect Road) at
7:00 p.m.  We plan to search in the darkness for about 1 1/2 hours.  Children
welcome.

You can find a map to the site at www.mapquest.com.  Use the address "6375
Cherry Hill Road, Ypsilanti MI  48198" and that will indicate the approximate
location of the entrance to the preserve.  From this same site, you can also
view an aerial photo of the property.  Check it out.

Hope to see you Saturday!

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy
www.landconservancy.com