SG-W:/ Fw: AATA airport service: NOW you can DO something

Title: Message

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 11:22 AM
Subject: RE: AATA airport service: NOW you can DO something

Phyllis,

I am writing on behalf of the residents of this area and visitors who come here.  That is, as a private citizen.  I am not doing this as part of any organization that is working on this issue.  It would be great to hear from some organizations that are interested in pushing for this service.  I have been in contact with the aiport, the AATA, local politicians, and others, but so far, I have not enlisted the support of local organizations.  I think it's a great idea to get them involved.  The more pressure put on the airport, the more likely they will give in and allow the service.

Thank you for your support.  Please let me know what feedback you get.

Mike Castle
ncdh@umich.edu