SG-W:/ Springhill Nature Tour

Sunday, May 5 at 1:15 p.m. - "Spring Has Sprung at Springhill".
Join us for our annual wildflower walk at the Springhill Nature Preserve in
Superior Township.  This tour is always a welcome way to greet the springtime!

Meet at 3401 Berry Road (just south of Ford Road, 3/4 mile east of Prospect
Road) for socializing and refreshments.  For a map, go to www.mapquest.com
and use 3401 Berry Road, Ypsilanti MI  48198.

Our walk will begin promptly at 2:00 p.m.  Hope to see you there!  Children,
family and friends welcome!

ALSO,
we have a scout group scheduled to do a cleanup at LeFurge Woods on Saturday,
May 4, beginning at 10 a.m.  If you care to join us your help will certainly
be appreciated.  Meet at the wetland entrance on Prospect Road, 3/4 mile
north of Geddes Road (2 1/4 miles south of Ford Road).

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy
www.landconservancy.com