SG-W:/ Full Moon Campfire

The Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy will host its next campfire this
Saturday, June 22, beginning at sunset.  Bring lawn chairs and campfire
refreshments.  As a special treat, we have arranged for hundreds of
lightening bugs to add sparkle to the fields.

Campfires are held at our 261-acre LeFurge Woods Nature Preserve in Superior
Township.  The entrance to LeFurge Woods is on the east side of Prospect
Road, exactly 1/2 mile north of Geddes Road (2.5 miles south of Ford Road).
For a map go to www.mapquest.com, and use the address:  2252 N Prospect Road,
Ypsilanti 48198.

Free camping is available for those who wish to spend the night.  Gates will
be open at 8 p.m. to set up tents.  Firewood and kindling would be
appreciated.

Hope to see you there!

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy