SG-W:/ Merc. Therm exchange, another way to protect our water!

Here's another way to protect our drinking water...

Washtenaw County residents can exchange their mercury thermometers
for non-mercury thermometers at the St. Joseph Outpatient Pharmacy in
the Reichert Building and at the Health Stop in Briarwood, while
supplies last.  A big thanks to St. Joseph Mercy Hospital and
Washtenaw County for sponsoring the exchange!
--

Mary Beth Doyle, MPH
Environmental Health Project

734-663-2400 ext 108