Re: SG-W:/ Protecting drinking water supply

Hello,

ONe thought is approaching the issue through the Huron River phosphorus
reduction initiative - contact the Huron River Watershed Council that
coordiantes some of that activity.  I think a similar MH development in
Stockbridge was stopped, at least temporarily, by looking at
nutrient impacts to the Huron and thus downstream to Ford Lake.  Catherine