SG-W:/ questions on Proposal 2

Does anybody have any info. on how the investing of these funds will be handled under the proposed system, since it appears that stock investing is
the going to be the primary vehicle for achieving the growth returns that have been advertised?

-How will the stock investing mechanism be structured?
-Who will maintain/oversee it (and prevent insider investing/fraud)?
-Since these will be stock investments, will the fund ever lose money during a fiscal year (if so, how will these losses be covered, and who is responsible)?

Any information that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.
On the surface this plan sounds great, but I the info. that has been provided really doesn't give a full picture.

thanks!
ken