SG-W:/ LeFurge Woods Campfire

The Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy will host its next campfire this
coming Saturday, July 20, beginning at sunset.  The campfire will be held at
our 261-acre LeFurge Woods Nature Preserve in Superior Township.

Bring lawn chairs and campfire refreshments.  Free camping is optional.  The
entrance to the campground is on the east side of Prospect Road, exactly 1/2
mile north of Geddes Road (2.5 miles south of Ford Road).  For a map and
directions, go to www.mapquest.com and use the address 2252 N. Prospect,
Ypsilanti MI  48198.

Lightening bugs should still be in this fields and it should be a nice night.
 If it doesn't rain by then, feel free to bring along a large container
filled with water (we don't want to have any un-controlled burns!)

Hope to see you there.

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy
www.landconservancy.com