Re: SG-W:/ Wind power generation

You should double check with Superior Township (they may have a limitation on
towers--geared towards cell towers), but I don't think that they restrict
windmill towers.  A farm at the northwest corner of Prospect and Geddes Roads
has a wind generator (which, incidentally, was installed by my cousin Steve
Smiley).

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy