Re: SG-W:/ PDR funds for MI & Washtenaw

Tina,

Has Pittsfield been able to work out any PDR's through the ordinance?
I'm surprised that A2 Townshp hasn't pursued the PDR route. I thought
after getting the conservation easement on the one Braun parcel with
WLT's help, they would make a more concerted effort to get more land
under protection.

Andrew