SG-W:/ Washtenaw Planning Advisory Board seeks applicants

This was sent by Jeff Irwin of the Washtenaw County Board of
Commissioners.  I am forwarding it to the list for him.

Jeff Surfus

_________________

 Hello, Washtenaw County is currently seeking applicants to fill a soon to
be formed Planning Advisory Board.  This board will advise the county on
planning issues and promises to shape the future of planning efforts
throughout our county.  Washtenaw County needs effective voices for smart
growth principles to be represented on this body.  Please consider
applying. There are 4 "at large" positions that can be filled by any
county resident interested in applying.  Please consider sending a letter
of interest and a resume to Washtenaw County at 220 N. Main St., Ann
Arbor, MI 48104. (Or fax the application to 734-222-6715.  If you have any
questions or concerns about this opportunity to get involved in planning
decisions for Washtenaw County, please don't hesitate to call
734-834-7152. Thanks!

BTW - for more information on the responsibilities of the new Planning
Advisory Board and some background on its formation visit:
http://www.ewashtenaw.org/content/bc_02-9-18bd17.pdf