SG-W:/ FORUM CANCELED: Oct. 12th Michigan's Water: Supply & QualityForum/Workshop

Title: FORUM CANCELED: Oct. 12th Michigan's Water: Supply & Q
I've received notice from the forum coordinator that this event has been cancelled and will be rescheduled.

If you need more information, please contact the event organizer directly at alconn@provide.net.

From: "Alan N.Connor" <alconn@umich.edu>

All:
The Michigans Water: Supply and Quality forum/Workshop for Saturday, Oct. 12t has been cancelled.  It will be rescheduled for sometime after the first of 2003.   We believe it is an important issue.  All checks for registration are being returned via snail mail.
We hope to see all of you at the forum/workshop in 2003.

Al Connor