Re: SG-W:/ Lodi: 50 acres rezoning to mobile home park

Sue Miller makes an excellent case for why this project shouldn't go
forward.  It's a serious threat to both nature and the quality of life in
the area. If you know people in Lodi Township, it might be a good idea to
send them her message (below). People from all over can help in various
ways, but it's local residents who will carry the most weight as the
developers pursue their plans for this parcel.

By the way, I found Sue a great person to work with on the successful
effort to keep the Bluffs in Ann Arbor from being bulldozed to create a
luxury condo complex despoiling the Huron River Valley.

Doug Cowherd

"DEVELOPMENT" ALERT >