SG-W:/ Mike Garfield on WEMU tomorrow, 6 am to 9 am

Mike Garfield will be on the air with David Fair from 6 am until 9 am
during the WEMU pledge drive. This is a great opportunity to pledge
and show your support for Issues of the Environment, the weekly show
about environmental issues relevant to our region. We're lucky to
have WEMU, and to have that show. So show your appreciation by making
a pledge before you go to work tomorrow!
--

Mary Beth Doyle, MPH
Environmental Health Project

734-663-2400 ext 108