Re: SG-W:/ Mike Garfield on WEMU tomorrow, 6 am to 9 am

Not only can you hear the wonder that is the Ecology Center's Mike
Garfield, but tomorrow from 7 am to roughly 8 am he'll be pitching the
Sierra Club challenge grant.  Local Sierra Club volunteers will put up
$800 if others will call up and match the pledge.  Don't forget to say "I
support Issues of the Environment."  The show is "under review, so if we
want unbiased coverage of local environmental issues, we need to show our
support.

WEMU is 89.1 FM.  The pledge line is 487-8936.

Doug Cowherd
Co-chair, Sierra Club-Huron Valley Group