SG-W:/ Fwd: Ann Arbor Park Stewarding

I thought some of you might be interested in this event...

November 21, Thursday
How to Become a Park Steward
Leslie Science Center Nature House, 7:30 PM
Do you have a particular interest in one of Ann Arbor's Natural Areas?
Would you like to get more involved with that park? Come learn how NAP's
Park Steward program works. Meet Stewards from around Ann Arbor and learn
what work they have been up to. Please register by calling NAP.

There's a bit more information in our current newsletter...
http://www.ci.ann-arbor.mi.us/framed/parks/autumn%20NAP%20newsletter.pdf

take care, -Jason

Questions? Contact me at...

Jason Frenzel