Re: SG-W:/ Fwd: Ann Arbor Park Stewarding

I'm more in favor of raising taxes to pay for someone
to do this.  I don't want to privatize this important function.

I looks like an ACLU dinner is going to block your
Kumquat Fest for Mary and me, I'm sorry to say.
I was that at least 2/3 of Strike Force Kumquat
would be there.

D'oh!
Gus