Re: SG-W:/ anti-rezoning strategies needed

I'm glad that Andrew Mutch had the time to respond more thoroughly than I.
Andrew always manages to contribute some very good suggestions.

Although I feel that the myth of mobile homes being "affordable" housing
needs to be debunked, it is very important--as Andrew correctly noted--to
stick to the legal reasons as to why the site is inappropriate for a mobile
home park, and not to cast aspersions on mobile home parks, per se, and, most
certainly, not upon the residents.  If I had taken more time to write on the
"affordable" aspect, I would have urged better documentation of other
affordable opportunities...and would also urge all communities to become more
proactive in providing truly affordable housing options which fit within a
community's overall Master Plan.

Thanks, Andrew!

Jack Smiley