Re: SG-W:/ Chelsea bypass public meeting

Hello,

Just wanted to mention that there is a public hearing December 9, at 3:30-5
and at 7-8:30pm, for the Chelsea bypass proposal. They are now calling it the
Chelsea West Drive, why I am not sure. It would be great if anyone on this
list is interested in coming and talking about problems generally caused by
putting in a bypass or environmental issues for the area. I will be there and
hope to get a chance to represent the group we formed to oppose the bypass.

Thanks,

Liz Wilson
19816 Ivey Rd
Chelsea