SG-W:/ Springhill Nature Tour

Just a last minute note:  Our "Spring Has Sprung at Springhill" nature tour
will be held tomorrow--Sunday, May 4, at 1:15 p.m. at the Springhill Nature
Preserve in Superior Township, Washtenaw County.

It should be a delightful day to view the spring wildflowers which are now
carpeting the preserve.  We will be meeting at 3401 Berry Road, which is 3/4
mile east of Prospect Road, and just south of Ford Road.  For a map and
directions, go to www.mapquest.com and use the above address, Ypsilanti MI
48198.

We gather at 1:15 p.m. for socializing and refreshments, and the walk will
begin promptly at 2:00 p.m.  Hope to see you there!

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy
www.landconservancy.com