SG-W:/ Ecology Center EcoRide June 8th!

Title: Ecology Center EcoRide June 8th!

EcoRide 2003
Sunday, June 8

Join the Ecology Center for our annual EcoRide bike-a-thon on Sunday, June 8, 2003!  Riders of all ages and levels will enjoy a great ride (or walk/run!) on one of our 2, 6, 20 or 52-mile routes, starting and ending at Rudolph Steiner School, 2775 Newport Road in Ann Arbor (new location for 2003!).  After your ride in the beautiful countryside of the west Ann Arbor area, stay around for the festivities including post-ride massages; kids activity center; demos of spinning, bus bike racks, and alternative bikes; free food and great local music.  Registration is from 7 a.m. until Noon, activities are from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.

Riders can pay a fee ($15 for adults and $10 for children if you pre-register by May 31; $25 for adults and $15 for children on ride-day) or collect pledges and be eligible for great prizes donated by local businesses.  You can also ride as a team and compete against other teams (i.e. co-workers, bike clubs, neighbors, etc.) for prizes for the most pledges raised.  All proceeds support the Ecology Center's mission for clean air, safe water, and healthy communities.

Visit www.ecocenter.org or call our hotline at 734-761-3186 x 112 for more information!

---------------------------------
Stephanie Feldstein
Development Director