Re: SG-W:/ greenbelt

One of the critical selling points will be to differentiate the scope and
purpose of this program from the land preservation program passed
Countywide. I think at first blush, many residents will see this as a
duplicative effort. It will be important to highlight how the surrounding
townships appear willing to work with the City in this effort. That point
alone makes this effort fairly unique in Michigan.

Andrew Mutch
Novi