Re: SG-W:/ greenbelt

I think one of the selling points of this proposal will be maintaining a
green border around the City. I don't know if residents will be too keen
on seeing too much development outside the freeway border, even if it
means a much more meaningful greenbelt is maintained further outside the
City.

Andrew Mutch
Novi